What makes a good Rugbytots franchisee?
We look for ambitious and hardworking people who can tackle their franchise with energy and enthusiasm.
Our franchisees have fantastic communication and organisational skills and show entrepreneurial qualities. Most importantly, they have a passion for the Rugbytots program and an understanding that the delivery of the sessions is the most important aspect.
The cost of a Rugbytots franchise starts at $9K plus GST and other start-up costs, so you will need have the necessary capital to invest.
If you would like to learn more, please register your interest by completing the form below.
Demand for Rugbytots franchises is high, so it may take up to 5 working days for us to get back to you.
About the FCA
In Australia today, there is a franchise operating in almost every type of business category, with varying levels of complexity and market share, creating employment and prosperity for the nation.
The FCA provides a platform for franchisors, franchisees, business advisors and small to medium businesses to influence government policy, communicate with political leaders and key decision makers, network with peers and engage in policy debates.
- To establish standards of international best practice for Australian franchise systems.
- To provide information and education to existing and potential franchisees and franchisors.
- To inform State and Federal Governments on issues relevant to the sector.
- To develop a vital, strong and financially viable franchising sector.
- To advance the interests of members in Australia, the international franchise community, franchise advisory councils, small business forums, and property leasing organisations (particularly shopping centres).
Why take a franchise with Rugbytots?
We take a family approach to business, and like to build strong, positive relationships with our franchisees.
Our Head Office team provides franchisees with a level of support that we're told is unrivalled in our industry.
We welcome franchisees' ideas, insights and feedback, and use them to shape the development of the company.
We continually invest in our systems and IT. For example, our bespoke centrally managed booking system and customer-management database is now fully automated to ensure franchisees are able to minimise admin time and focus on growing their business.
We provide detailed training and all of the kit and equipment necessary to run our classes. We also give franchisees access to an extensive range of personalised marketing materials.